Welcome to the Newton County Fair
The Newton County Fair strives to promote excellence in agriculture, develop our youth and ensure their success as they become leaders of the agriculture industry. We work to deepen the publics knowledge of agriculture’s role in their daily lives and earn their appreciation for agriculture.
A printable Farmhand Fitness Competition form is available under the entertainment tab.
EXHIBITORS! Please join us on one or more of the following dates to prepare
our Fairgrounds for the Fair.
Available WORK DAYS:
• Saturday, May 4, 2019 – 8:00 AM to Noon
• Saturday, May 18, 2019 – 8:00 AM to Noon
• Thursday, May 23, 2019 – 6:00 PM to Dark
• Saturday, June 8, 2019 – 8:00 AM to Noon
• Tuesday, June 11, 2019 – 6:00 PM to Dark
• Saturday, June 22, 2019 – 8:00 AM to Noon
• Tuesday, June 25, 2019 – 6:00 PM to Dark
• Saturday, JULY 14, 2019 – 7:00 AM until finished
• Monday July 15, 2019 – 5:00 PM until dark
ALL ANIMALS MUST be checked by the Superintendent BEFORE unloading. The
Superintendent can determine that an animal NOT be unloaded until a veterinarian
can inspect the animal. Should the veterinarian determine that an animal shows
signs of an infectious disease, the Newton County Fair will support the veterinarian’s
decision to request the exhibitor remove the animal from the fairgrounds.
MEAT GOAT, SHEEP, AND SWINE WEIGH IN DATE:
Saturday, May 4, 2019 – 9:00 AM to Noon at the Fairgrounds Show Arena
The Newton County A&M Society holds their meetings on the first Tuesday of every month. If you're interested in becoming a share holder, please visit our About Us page, or come see us at our next meeting.
The 51st Annual Newton County Fair was another great success! Thank you to everyone who made the fair possible. To our exhibitors, congratulations on another successful year, we look forward to seeing you next year!